About us

How did it start and why?

It is a matter of year 2016 that after passing my 10th I started living with uncle in Delhi. My uncle works in a company, it was for furniture, so I was also put in the call center in the same company, then I worked for 3-4 months, then I left because the salary was very less and after coming home, Studied Intermediate Completion 2013
I got engaged in furniture work and after taking admission in graduation I left for Delhi for work. After reaching Delhi, living with my uncle became more interesting in furniture work and in 1 year I became a good craftsman. Went
That's why I thought, why don't we tell people about furniture, so that they can be helped, I will bring better ID to people, so that they can understand better and decorate the house beautifully with furniture.
When I told all this to my uncle, he said that my friend is an architect, go to him, then I stayed in his office for 7-8 months and worked, he helped a lot.
And from this year 2022, I started focusing on this work and today I am in front of you, I hope you will give us more and more love.
                                                              Thank you
                                                         Mithlesh Kumar
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post